Subject: Re: [GIT] Networking

From: Markus Trippelsdorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 04:15:54 +0200

On 2014.10.18 at 00:18 -0400, David Miller wrote:
> 
> Please pull, thanks a lot.

In file included from net/core/sock.c:140:0:
include/net/tcp.h: In function ‘tcp_v6_iif’:
include/net/tcp.h:738:32: error: ‘union <anonymous>’ has no member named ‘h6’
  return TCP_SKB_CB(skb)->header.h6.iif;
                                ^
scripts/Makefile.build:257: recipe for target 'net/core/sock.o' failed
make[2]: *** [net/core/sock.o] Error 1
scripts/Makefile.build:402: recipe for target 'net/core' failed
make[1]: *** [net/core] Error 2
Makefile:936: recipe for target 'net' failed
make: *** [net] Error 2

 │ Symbol: IPV6 [=n]                                                                                                                                                       │
 │ Type  : tristate                                                                                                                                                        │
 │ Prompt: The IPv6 protocol                                                                                                                                               │
 │   Location:                                                                                                                                                             │
 │     -> Networking support (NET [=y])                                                                                                                                    │
 │       -> Networking options                                                                                                                                             │
 │         -> TCP/IP networking (INET [=y])                                                                                                                                │
 │   Defined at net/ipv6/Kconfig:6                                                                                                                                         │
 │   Depends on: NET [=y] && INET [=y]

-- 
Markus