Subject: [PATCHv2 net-next 0/2] sunvnet: Use multiple Tx queues.

From: Sowmini Varadhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:45:47 -0400

v2: moved tcp fix out of this series per David Miller feedback

The primary objective of this patch-set is to address the suggestion from
  http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=140790778931563&w=2
With the changes in Patch 2, every vnet_port will get  packets from 
a single tx-queue, and flow-control/head-of-line-blocking is 
confined to the vnet_ports that share that tx queue (as opposed to 
flow-controlling *all* peers).

Patch 1 is an optimization that resets the DATA_READY bit when
we re-enable Rx interrupts.  This optimization lets us exit quickly 
from vnet_event_napi() when new data has not triggered an interrupt.

Sowmini Varadhan (3):
  Correction to RFC number in comment
  Reset LDC_EVENT_DATA_READY when napi completes.
  Use one Tx queue per vnet_port

 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.c | 95 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.h |  2 +
 net/ipv4/tcp_input.c               |  2 +-
 3 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.4.2