Subject: [PATCH 0/2 net-next] sunvnet: bug fixes

From: Sowmini Varadhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 14:50:54 -0500

This patch series has a coding-style fix and a bug fix.

The coding style fix (patch 1) is the extra indentation flagged by
Ben Hutchings:
  http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=141529243409594&w=2

The bugfix (patch 2) is the following: 
when vnet_event_napi() is  called as part of napi_resume 
(i.e., continuation of a previous NAPI read that was truncated 
due to budget constraints), and then finds no more packets to read, 
the code was trying to avoid an additional trip through ldc_rx 
as an optimization. However, when this corner case happens, we would
need to reset a number of dring state bits such as rcv_nxt carefully, 
which quickly becomes complex and hacky.  The cleaner solution
is to just roll back to vnet_poll, re-enable interrupts and set up
dring state as was done in the pre-NAPI version of the driver.

Sowmini Varadhan (2):
  Fix indentation in maybe_tx_wakeup()
  Return from vnet_napi_event() if no packets to read

 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunvnet.c | 7 +++----
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.4.2