Subject: Re: [patch net-next] i40e: remove dead fdb code

From: Jesse Brandeburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 09:39:46 -0800

On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:10:29 +0100
Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This code is not used now and also it contains some weird ifdefs. So
> remove it for now. It can be added when needed.
> 

First, thanks for looking at our code.

but, NAK, the code just needs to have the #ifdefs removed.

In addition the fdb_del and fdb_dump functions are un-necessary and
were submitted by mistake.

I will draft up a patch today and send it (and Jeff can take it through
Jeff Kirsher's i40e tree, if thats okay with DaveM)

Thanks, 
 Jesse

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download BIRT iHub F-Type - The Free Enterprise-Grade BIRT Server
from Actuate! Instantly Supercharge Your Business Reports and Dashboards
with Interactivity, Sharing, Native Excel Exports, App Integration & more
Get technology previously reserved for billion-dollar corporations, FREE
http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=157005751&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk
_______________________________________________
E1000-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/e1000-devel
To learn more about Intel&#174; Ethernet, visit http://communities.intel.com/community/wired