Subject: [PATCH v2 0/1] moving from pci to dma

From: Quentin Lambert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 17:09:52 +0100

The second version of this patch fix a mistake in the numbering of the
mails. The following paragraphs are the original cover letter of this
patch.

This patch replaces the references to the deprecated pci api with the
corresponding dma api.

To ensure that it was possible to access the dev field of pci_dev without
checking for nullity we looked for similar access in the execution
flow.

The most straight forward are "&id->dev" and "pci_get_drvdata(id)" where
id is the variable whose type is pci_dev.

We also found "pci_enable_device(id)" to be satisfying since the call
accesses other field without checking for nullity.

Quentin Lambert (1):
  atm: remove deprecated use of pci api

 drivers/atm/eni.c       | 8 +++++---
 drivers/atm/he.c        | 2 +-
 drivers/atm/lanai.c     | 9 +++++----
 drivers/atm/nicstar.c   | 4 ++--
 drivers/atm/solos-pci.c | 2 +-
 drivers/atm/zatm.c      | 8 +++++---
 6 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1