Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/32] Netfilter updates for net-next

From: Jakub Kiciński <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 15:11:30 +0200

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 23:25:57 +0200, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> Hi David,
> 
> This a bit large (and late) patchset that contains Netfilter updates for
> net-next. Most relevantly br_netfilter fixes, ipset RCU support, removal of
> x_tables percpu ruleset copy and rework of the nf_tables netdev support. More
> specifically, they are:
[...]
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Bernhard Thaler (7):
>       netfilter: bridge: refactor clearing BRNF_NF_BRIDGE_PREROUTING
>       netfilter: bridge: re-order br_nf_pre_routing_finish_ipv6()
>       netfilter: bridge: detect NAT66 correctly and change MAC address
>       netfilter: bridge: refactor frag_max_size
>       netfilter: bridge: rename br_parse_ip_options
>       netfilter: bridge: re-order check_hbh_len()
>       netfilter: bridge: forward IPv6 fragmented packets

Pablo, Bernhard,

this batch breaks builds with CONFIG_IPV6=n.  No idea why build bot
didn't catch that.

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c: In function ‘br_validate_ipv6’:
/home/kuba/Development/Linux/linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:350:618: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:350:706: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:350:915: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:350:964: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:350:1031: error: request for member ‘syncp’ in something not a structure or union
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:350:1044: error: request for member ‘mibs’ in something not a structure or union
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:350:1113: error: request for member ‘syncp’ in something not a structure or union
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:355:613: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:355:701: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:355:910: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:355:959: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:355:1026: error: request for member ‘syncp’ in something not a structure or union
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:355:1039: error: request for member ‘mibs’ in something not a structure or union
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:355:1103: error: request for member ‘syncp’ in something not a structure or union
    IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev,

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:370:612: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
  IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev, IPSTATS_MIB_INHDRERRORS);

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:370:700: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
  IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev, IPSTATS_MIB_INHDRERRORS);

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:370:909: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
  IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev, IPSTATS_MIB_INHDRERRORS);

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:370:958: error: ‘struct netns_mib’ has no member named ‘ipv6_statistics’
  IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev, IPSTATS_MIB_INHDRERRORS);

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:370:1025: error: request for member ‘syncp’ in something not a structure or union
  IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev, IPSTATS_MIB_INHDRERRORS);

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:370:1038: error: request for member ‘mibs’ in something not a structure or union
  IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev, IPSTATS_MIB_INHDRERRORS);

linux/net/bridge/br_netfilter.c:370:1103: error: request for member ‘syncp’ in something not a structure or union
  IP6_INC_STATS_BH(dev_net(dev), idev, IPSTATS_MIB_INHDRERRORS);
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in