Subject: [ANNOUNCE] libnftnl 1.0.4 release

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:50:04 +0200

Hi!

The Netfilter project proudly presents:

        libnftnl 1.0.4

libnftnl is a userspace library providing a low-level netlink
programming interface (API) to the in-kernel nf_tables subsystem. The
library libnftnl has been previously known as libnftables. This
library is currently used by the nft command line tool.

This release comes with new features available up to 4.2, see
ChangeLog for more details.

In this release, we have renamed most of the library symbols to use
the nftnl_ prefix while keeping aliases to the old ones. We would like
to reserve the nft_ prefix for our higher level library which should
land anytime soon. We have kept aliases around to reduce the impact of
this changes, but they will be deprecated soon. Sorry for the
inconvenience in any case.

You can download this library from:

http://www.netfilter.org/projects/libnftnl/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/libnftnl/

Thanks!