Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/9] net/can: can_dropped_invalid_skb can be boolean

From: Yaowei Bai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 22:25:02 +0800

On Fri, Oct 09, 2015 at 12:14:31PM +0200, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
> On 10/08/2015 03:28 PM, Yaowei Bai wrote:
> > This patch makes can_dropped_invalid_skb return bool due to this
> > particular function only using either one or zero as its return
> > value.
> > 
> > No functional change.
> > 
> > Signed-off-by: Yaowei Bai <[email-masked]>
> 
> Acked-by: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>

Thanks.

> 
> Yaowei, feel free to send the CAN patch as part of your series directly
> to David.

OK, i'll do that and sorry for disturbing you. :)

Thanks
Bai

> 
> Marc
> 
> -- 
> Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
> Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
> Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
> Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |
>