Subject: Re: [PATCH v7 02/10] ss: created formatters for json and hr

From: Phil Sutter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:28:15 +0100

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 09:07:47AM +0100, Matthias Tafelmeier wrote:
> 
> >
> > Well, then we should wait for another voice aimed at the complexity of
> > the patchset before amending and resending me the patchset.
> >
> >
> 
> Well, I perceive that after Sutter has taken over the maintenance
> responsibilitiy and answered accordingly that the outstanding
> resentments as resolved.

I did not take over maintenance responsibility (whatever that means to
you precisely). I merely reviewed the patches, focussing on the
technical aspects of both implementation and patch management.

Regarding the concept itself, I think the usability of filters in
combination with json output is worth a discussion as well.

> Those resentments were related to the patchsets complexity and size.

I didn't see any problem with that in the first place. It is indeed a
big change, achieving something like that without a big patch set is
unlikely.