Subject: [ANNOUNCE] NetDev 1.1 Registration open

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:51:01 +0100

Hi!

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for netdev 1.1,
the community-driven Linux networking conference held back-to-back with
netconf in Sevilla, Spain, February 10-12, 2016.

Registration is now open at: https://www.netdevconf.org/1.1/registration.html

= Fees =

* Regular registration (EUR300) for 3 days, this year we're including
  three coffee-snack breaks, three lunches at restaurants and one special
  evening closing event on friday.

* Reduced price for students (EUR50), we have limited tickets for this.
  To apply for this discount, you have to credit previous work on FOSS,
  we will specifically value previous participation in GSoC, Outreachy
  and similar programs that promote FOSS development.

= Travel and Hotel =

* Hotel: We got an agreement with a hotel that is located close to the
  venue.

  Single room: 65€ (breakfast included).
  Double room: 75€ (breakfast included).

  Until December 31th, please follow the link below for more info.

* Flights: Local airport is SVQ, although main international airports
  in Spain are MAD, XRY, BCN and AGP.

* Train: If you get to Spain via MAD, XRY or AGP, you may consider
  changing train to get here. Specifically AVE and ALVIA (high speed)
  are usually confortable ones. And we got a fair good discount from
  the Spanish rail company.

For more info: http://www.netdevconf.org/1.1/travel-hotel.html

= Why you should register =

If you yearn for the old community tech driven conferences where you
mingle with fellow geeks (only these would be Linux networking geeks)
then this would be it. There will be no marketing flashy openings.
There will just be a pure feed of Linux networking.

For more info, visit:
* netdev 1.1: https://www.netdevconf.org/1.1/
* netconf 2016: http://vger.kernel.org/netconf2016.html

See you at netdev 1.1 in Sevilla, Spain!
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html