Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Another round of NetDev 1.1 updates

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo-Cap9r6Oaw4JrovVCs/[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 21:12:31 +0100

Hi!

We would like to share with you another round of incremental updates
on accepted sessions in netdev 1.1, the community-driven Linux
networking conference held back-to-back with netconf in Sevilla,
Spain, February 10-12, 2016.

= Keynote =

* "Hardware Checksumming: Less is More" (David S. Miller)

= BoF =

* "Unlocking SR-IOV in Linux" (John Fastabend)

= Talks =

* "Measuring wifi performance across all Google Fiber customers"
  (Avery Pennarun)

* "Load balancing with nftables" (Laura Garcia)

= Tutorials =

* "Running Cellular Network Infrastructure on Linux" (Harald Welte)

Remember session proposal submission is open until Dec 20th.

Registration is open at: https://www.netdevconf.org/1.1/registration.html

             _________________________
            / If you miss netdev 1.1, \
            \ you'll regret!          /
             -------------------------
                \   ^__^
                 \  (oo)\_______
                    (__)\       )\/\
                        ||----w |
                        ||     ||

For more info, visit:
* netdev 1.1: https://www.netdevconf.org/1.1/
* netconf 2016: http://vger.kernel.org/netconf2016.html

We would also like to thank those that already confirmed sponsorship:
Cumulus Networks, Facebook, VmWare, Google, Mellanox, Mojatatu
Networks, OISF/Suricata and Zen Load Balancer. Thank you.
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html