Subject: [ANNOUNCE] NetDev 1.1 is approaching...

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo-Cap9r6Oaw4JrovVCs/[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 18:32:17 +0100

Hi!

For those that still didn't hear about us, Netdev 1.1 is the
community-driven Linux networking conference. This event will be again
held back-to-back with NetConf in Sevilla, Spain, February 10-12, 2016.

After the holidays break (happy new year everyone!), we would like to
make a quick summary on what's been accepted meanwhile.

= BoF =

* Switchdev (Roopa Prabhu & Shrijeet Mukherjee)

* IPsec performance (Steffen Klassert)

= Talks =

* Zebra 2.0 and Lagopus: newly-designed routing stack on high-performance
  packet forwarder (Yoshihiro Nakajima, Kunihiro Ishiguro, Masaru Oki,
  Hirokazu Takahashi)

* Reducing Latency in Linux Wireless Network Drivers" (Tim Shepard)

* Deterministic network emulation using KauNet" (Per Hurtig & Johan Garcia)

* Suricata IDPS and its interaction with Linux kernel" (Eric Leblond &
  Giuseppe Longo)

* The CLASShoFIREs: who's got your back?" (Jamal Hadi Salim)

* MACsec: encryption for the wired LAN" (Sabrina Dubroca)

* Bridge filtering with nftables" (Florian Westphal)

* Deploying MPLS with Linux" (Roopa Prabhu)

* IPv6 route lookup performance and scaling" (Michal Kubeček)

* Namespaces and CGroups, the basis of Linux containers" (Rami Rosen)

             ________________________________
            / We still have more sessions to \
            \    be announced, stay tuned!   /
             --------------------------------
                \   ^__^
                 \  (oo)\_______
                    (__)\       )\/\
                        ||----w |
                        ||     ||

For more info, visit:
* netdev 1.1: https://www.netdevconf.org/1.1/
* netconf 2016: http://vger.kernel.org/netconf2016.html

We would also like to thank those that already confirmed sponsorship:
Cumulus Networks, Facebook, VmWare, Google, Cisco, Mellanox,
Mojatatu Networks, OISF/Suricata, Zen Load Balancer and LWN.net.
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html