Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/2] Rework of "net: local checksum offload for encapsulation"

From: Alexander Duyck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:05:59 -0800

Edward,

Attached is your first patch with a couple of modifications in order to
improve performance and enable the use of local checksum offloag for GSO.
The second patch is my UDP local checksum offload patch for UDP tunnel
segmentation offload.

Feel free to incorporate the GSO patch into your series if you want, or
borrow liberally if you can apply some of this to GRE as I haven't gotten
around to working on that yet as I started doing a clean-up on the Intel
drivers to enable NETIF_F_HW_CSUM for a number of parts.

- Alex

---

Alexander Duyck (1):
      net: Add support for UDP local checksum offload as a part of tunnel segmentation

Edward Cree (1):
      net: local checksum offload for encapsulation

 include/linux/skbuff.h    |   30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 net/ipv4/ip_tunnel_core.c |    4 +++-
 net/ipv4/udp.c            |   24 ++++++------------------
 net/ipv4/udp_offload.c    |   38 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 net/ipv6/ip6_checksum.c   |   23 ++++++-----------------
 5 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)