Subject: out of bounds in pptp_connect.

From: Dave Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 12:06:58 -0500

I've managed to trigger this a few times the last few days, on Linus' tree.

==================================================================
BUG: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds in pptp_connect+0xb7b/0xc70 [pptp] at addr ffff8800242da0d0
Read of size 2 by task trinity-c14/13664
=============================================================================
BUG kmalloc-8192 (Not tainted): kasan: bad access detected
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disabling lock debugging due to kernel taint
INFO: Allocated in copy_thread_tls+0x6b3/0x8d0 age=5483091 cpu=1 pid=18329
	___slab_alloc.constprop.66+0x4de/0x580
	__slab_alloc.isra.63.constprop.65+0x48/0x80
	__kmalloc_track_caller+0x2a2/0x2f0
	kmemdup+0x20/0x50
	copy_thread_tls+0x6b3/0x8d0
	copy_process.part.40+0x3679/0x57b0
	_do_fork+0x16c/0xba0
	SyS_clone+0x19/0x20
	tracesys_phase2+0x84/0x89
INFO: Freed in x86_pmu_event_init+0x477/0x550 age=5483145 cpu=1 pid=18329
	__slab_free+0x18b/0x2b0
	kfree+0x272/0x290
	x86_pmu_event_init+0x477/0x550
	perf_try_init_event+0x164/0x1c0
	perf_event_alloc+0x1235/0x18c0
	inherit_event.isra.88+0xd4/0x6c0
	inherit_task_group.isra.90.part.91+0x68/0x200
	perf_event_init_task+0x41f/0x830
	copy_process.part.40+0x15d6/0x57b0
	_do_fork+0x16c/0xba0
	SyS_clone+0x19/0x20
	tracesys_phase2+0x84/0x89
INFO: Slab 0xffffea000090b600 objects=3 used=3 fp=0x          (null) flags=0x4000000000004080
INFO: Object 0xffff8800242d8000 @offset=0 fp=0xffff8800242dc290

Object ffff8800242d8000: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8010: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8020: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8030: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8040: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8050: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8060: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8070: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8080: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8090: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d80a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d80b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d80c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d80d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d80e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d80f0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8100: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8110: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8120: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8130: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8140: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8150: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8160: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8170: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8180: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8190: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d81a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d81b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d81c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d81d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d81e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d81f0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8200: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8210: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8220: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8230: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8240: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8250: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8260: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8270: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8280: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8290: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d82a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d82b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d82c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d82d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d82e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d82f0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8300: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8310: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8320: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8330: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8340: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8350: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8360: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8370: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8380: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8390: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d83a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d83b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d83c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d83d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d83e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d83f0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8400: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8410: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8420: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8430: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8440: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8450: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8460: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8470: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8480: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8490: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d84a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d84b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d84c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d84d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d84e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d84f0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8500: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8510: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8520: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8530: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8540: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8550: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8560: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8570: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8580: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8590: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d85a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d85b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d85c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d85d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d85e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d85f0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8600: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8610: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8620: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8630: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8640: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8650: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8660: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8670: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8680: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8690: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d86a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d86b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d86c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d86d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d86e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d86f0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8700: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8710: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8720: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8730: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8740: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8750: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8760: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8770: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8780: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8790: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d87a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d87b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d87c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d87d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d87e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d87f0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8800: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8810: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8820: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8830: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8840: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8850: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8860: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8870: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8880: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8890: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d88a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d88b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d88c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d88d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d88e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d88f0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8900: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8910: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8920: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8930: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8940: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8950: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8960: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8970: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8980: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8990: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d89a0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d89b0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d89c0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d89d0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d89e0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d89f0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8a00: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8a10: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8a20: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8a30: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8a40: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8a50: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8a60: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8a70: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8a80: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8a90: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8aa0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ab0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ac0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ad0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ae0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8af0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8b00: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8b10: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8b20: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8b30: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8b40: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8b50: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8b60: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8b70: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8b80: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8b90: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ba0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8bb0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8bc0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8bd0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8be0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8bf0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8c00: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8c10: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8c20: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8c30: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8c40: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8c50: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8c60: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8c70: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8c80: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8c90: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ca0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8cb0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8cc0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8cd0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ce0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8cf0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8d00: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8d10: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8d20: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8d30: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8d40: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8d50: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8d60: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8d70: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8d80: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8d90: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8da0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8db0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8dc0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8dd0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8de0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8df0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8e00: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8e10: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8e20: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8e30: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8e40: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8e50: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8e60: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8e70: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8e80: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8e90: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ea0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8eb0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ec0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ed0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ee0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ef0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8f00: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8f10: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8f20: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8f30: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8f40: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8f50: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8f60: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8f70: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8f80: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8f90: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8fa0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8fb0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8fc0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8fd0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8fe0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Object ffff8800242d8ff0: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff  ................
Redzone ffff8800242da000: cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc                          ........
Padding ffff8800242da140: 5a 5a 5a 5a 5a 5a 5a 5a                          ZZZZZZZZ
CPU: 0 PID: 13664 Comm: trinity-c14 Tainted: G    B           4.4.0-gelk-debug+ #16
 00000000aeddfea9 ffff880089defb80 ffffffff8896da2a ffff8800a2c04000
 ffff880089defbb0 ffffffff884efc49 ffff8800a2c04000 ffffea000090b600
 ffff8800242d8000 ffff8800242d9bd8 ffff880089defbd8 ffffffff884f62c4
Call Trace:
 [<ffffffff8896da2a>] dump_stack+0x4e/0x84
 [<ffffffff884efc49>] print_trailer+0xf9/0x150
 [<ffffffff884f62c4>] object_err+0x34/0x40
 [<ffffffff884f7f3c>] kasan_report_error+0x20c/0x530
 [<ffffffff884f82f3>] __asan_report_load2_noabort+0x43/0x50
 [<ffffffffc0fa152b>] ? pptp_connect+0xb7b/0xc70 [pptp]
 [<ffffffffc0fa152b>] pptp_connect+0xb7b/0xc70 [pptp]
 [<ffffffffc0fa0b8f>] ? pptp_connect+0x1df/0xc70 [pptp]
 [<ffffffffc0fa09b0>] ? pptp_bind+0x2e0/0x2e0 [pptp]
 [<ffffffff88490e96>] ? __might_fault+0x166/0x1b0
 [<ffffffff88490dfb>] ? __might_fault+0xcb/0x1b0
 [<ffffffff891b4d71>] SYSC_connect+0x181/0x2a0
 [<ffffffff891b4bf0>] ? SYSC_bind+0x220/0x220
 [<ffffffff88418caa>] ? context_tracking_exit.part.5+0x2a/0x50
 [<ffffffff8820e609>] ? trace_hardirqs_on_caller+0x3f9/0x580
 [<ffffffff8820e79d>] ? trace_hardirqs_on+0xd/0x10
 [<ffffffff88418ced>] ? context_tracking_exit+0x1d/0x20
 [<ffffffff8800508f>] ? enter_from_user_mode+0x1f/0x50
 [<ffffffff88005338>] ? syscall_trace_enter_phase1+0x278/0x470
 [<ffffffff88248640>] ? rcu_read_lock_sched_held+0xf0/0x130
 [<ffffffff891b7e1e>] SyS_connect+0xe/0x10
 [<ffffffff89612503>] tracesys_phase2+0x84/0x89
Memory state around the buggy address:
 ffff8800242d9f80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
 ffff8800242da000: fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc
>ffff8800242da080: fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc
                                                 ^
 ffff8800242da100: fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc fc 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
 ffff8800242da180: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
==================================================================