Subject: Re: [PATCHv2 3/4] ARM: tegra: use build-in device properties with rfkill_gpio

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 13:18:40 +0100

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 12:03:48PM +0300, Heikki Krogerus wrote:
> Pass the rfkill name and type to the device with properties
> instead of driver specific platform data.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Heikki Krogerus <heikki.krogerus-VuQAYsv1563Yd54FQh9/[email-masked]>
> CC: Alexandre Courbot <[email-masked]>
> CC: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
> CC: Stephen Warren <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-paz00.c | 17 ++++++++++-------
>  1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

Looks fine to me. We might want to wait for Marc (Cc'ed) to give this a
spin, since I don't have the hardware. For reference, the series can be
found here:

	http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/572640/
	http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/572644/
	http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/572643/
	http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/572642/

Johannes, I assume that you'll want to take this through your tree
because of the dependency? In that case:

Acked-by: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>