Subject: [net-next PATCH V4 0/3] net: bulk free adjustment and two driver use-cases

From: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 09:43:48 +0100

I've split out the bulk free adjustments, from the bulk alloc patches,
as I want the adjustment to napi_consume_skb be in same kernel cycle
the API was introduced.

Adjustments based on discussion:
 Subj: "mlx4: use napi_consume_skb API to get bulk free operations"
 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network/402503/focus=403386

Patchset based on net-next at commit 3ebeac1d0295

V4: more nitpicks from Sergei
V3: spelling fixes from Sergei

---

Jesper Dangaard Brouer (3):
      net: adjust napi_consume_skb to handle non-NAPI callers
      mlx4: use napi_consume_skb API to get bulk free operations
      mlx5: use napi_consume_skb API to get bulk free operations

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_tx.c        |   15 +++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h      |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c   |    4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_txrx.c |    2 +-
 net/core/skbuff.c                                 |    4 ++--
 5 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)