Subject: [RFC PATCH 6/9] ethtool: Add support for toggling any of the GSO offloads

From: Alexander Duyck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:25:16 -0700

The strings were missing for several of the GSO offloads that are
available.  This patch provides the missing strings so that we can toggle
or query any of them via the ethtool command.

Signed-off-by: Alexander Duyck <[email-masked]>
---
 net/core/ethtool.c |    3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

diff --git a/net/core/ethtool.c b/net/core/ethtool.c
index 2966cd0d7c93..b3c39d531469 100644
--- a/net/core/ethtool.c
+++ b/net/core/ethtool.c
@@ -82,9 +82,12 @@ static const char netdev_features_strings[NETDEV_FEATURE_COUNT][ETH_GSTRING_LEN]
 	[NETIF_F_TSO6_BIT] =             "tx-tcp6-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_FSO_BIT] =              "tx-fcoe-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_GRE_BIT] =		 "tx-gre-segmentation",
+	[NETIF_F_GSO_GRE_CSUM_BIT] =	 "tx-gre-csum-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_IPIP_BIT] =	 "tx-ipip-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_SIT_BIT] =		 "tx-sit-segmentation",
 	[NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL_BIT] =	 "tx-udp_tnl-segmentation",
+	[NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL_CSUM_BIT] = "tx-udp_tnl-csum-segmentation",
+	[NETIF_F_GSO_TUNNEL_REMCSUM_BIT] = "tx-remcsum-segmentation",
 
 	[NETIF_F_FCOE_CRC_BIT] =         "tx-checksum-fcoe-crc",
 	[NETIF_F_SCTP_CRC_BIT] =        "tx-checksum-sctp",