Subject: [net-next PATCH 0/4] samples/bpf: Improve user experience

From: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:09:12 +0200

It is a steep learning curve getting started with using the eBPF
examples in samples/bpf/.  There are several dependencies, and
specific versions of these dependencies.  Invoking make in the correct
manor is also slightly obscure.

This patchset cleanup, document and hopefully improves the first time
user experience with the eBPF samples directory by auto-detecting
certain scenarios.

---

Jesper Dangaard Brouer (4):
      samples/bpf: add back functionality to redefine LLC command
      samples/bpf: Makefile verify LLVM compiler avail and bpf target is supported
      samples/bpf: add a README file to get users started
      samples/bpf: allow make to be run from samples/bpf/ directory

 samples/bpf/Makefile   |   32 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 samples/bpf/README.rst |   70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 101 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 samples/bpf/README.rst