Subject: Re: [PATCH] Bluetooth: Use hci_conn_hash_lookup_le

From: Johan Hedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 21:02:56 +0300

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016, Julia Lawall wrote:
> --- a/net/bluetooth/mgmt.c
> +++ b/net/bluetooth/mgmt.c
> @@ -4773,7 +4773,8 @@ static int get_conn_info(struct sock *sk, struct hci_dev *hdev, void *data,
>  		conn = hci_conn_hash_lookup_ba(hdev, ACL_LINK,
>  					       &cp->addr.bdaddr);
>  	else
> -		conn = hci_conn_hash_lookup_ba(hdev, LE_LINK, &cp->addr.bdaddr);
> +		conn = hci_conn_hash_lookup_le(hdev, &cp->addr.bdaddr,
> +					       cp->addr.type);

I don't think is is correct. There are two possible domains for address
types: the user space-facing interface that has three values: BR/EDR, LE
public & LE random, and the internal one which maps to HCI that has two
values: random or public. You'd need to convert from the former to the
latter when making the lookup call, i.e:

	conn = hci_conn_hash_lookup_le(hdev, &cp->addr.bdaddr,
				       le_addr_type(cp->addr.type));

Johan