Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] bridge: netfilter: checkpatch whitespace fixes

From: Tobin Harding <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 20:44:13 +1000

On Thu, Jun 09, 2016 at 11:00:18AM -0700, Joe Perches wrote:
> On Wed, 2016-06-08 at 19:38 +0200, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 07:31:21PM +0200, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> > looks easier to readable than original Tobin's, so I'll wait for you
> > to resubmit.
> 
> Well, maybe next week after the other couple patches are in -next.
> 

Not sure if I should have been adding anything to this thread since I submitted
the original patch. I'm new to the LKML and have not been able to follow the
subtleties of conversation in this thread about who wants who to do what or if
anyone needs to do anything.

If there is any follow up that is required (or requested) of me I am more than
happy to do so. I hope I have not created unnecessary work for you fellas by
adding this whitespace patch to the set. I will be more cautious about making
changes to satisfy checkpatch.pl in future.

thanks,
Tobin.