Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH 11/13] net: sched: pfifo_fast use alf_queue

From: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 12:13:03 +0200

On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 12:38:10 -0700
John Fastabend <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This converts the pfifo_fast qdisc to use the alf_queue enqueue and
                                                ^^^^^^^^^
> dequeue routines then sets the NOLOCK bit.
> 
> This also removes the logic used to pick the next band to dequeue from
> and instead just checks each alf_queue for packets from top priority
                               ^^^^^^^^^
> to lowest. This might need to be a bit more clever but seems to work
> for now.

You need to fix the description, as you are no longer using my
alf_queue implementation but instead are using the skb_array/ptr_ring
queue (by MST).

-- 
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer
  MSc.CS, Principal Kernel Engineer at Red Hat
  Author of http://www.iptv-analyzer.org
  LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brouer