Subject: [PATCH net-next 3/8] batman: make netlink attributes const

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 15:17:00 -0700

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
---
 net/batman-adv/netlink.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/net/batman-adv/netlink.c b/net/batman-adv/netlink.c
index 18831e7..64cb6ac 100644
--- a/net/batman-adv/netlink.c
+++ b/net/batman-adv/netlink.c
@@ -62,11 +62,11 @@ enum batadv_netlink_multicast_groups {
 	BATADV_NL_MCGRP_TPMETER,
 };
 
-static struct genl_multicast_group batadv_netlink_mcgrps[] = {
+static const struct genl_multicast_group batadv_netlink_mcgrps[] = {
 	[BATADV_NL_MCGRP_TPMETER] = { .name = BATADV_NL_MCAST_GROUP_TPMETER },
 };
 
-static struct nla_policy batadv_netlink_policy[NUM_BATADV_ATTR] = {
+static const struct nla_policy batadv_netlink_policy[NUM_BATADV_ATTR] = {
 	[BATADV_ATTR_VERSION]		= { .type = NLA_STRING },
 	[BATADV_ATTR_ALGO_NAME]		= { .type = NLA_STRING },
 	[BATADV_ATTR_MESH_IFINDEX]	= { .type = NLA_U32 },
-- 
2.9.3