Subject: Re: [RFC 00/11] QLogic RDMA Driver (qedr) RFC

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 19:39:28 +0300

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 07:07:34PM +0300, Ram Amrani wrote:

>  include/linux/qed/common_hsi.h                 |    1 +
>  include/linux/qed/qed_if.h                     |    9 +-
>  include/linux/qed/qed_ll2_if.h                 |  140 +
>  include/linux/qed/qed_roce_if.h                |  604 ++++
>  include/linux/qed/qede_roce.h                  |   88 +
>  include/linux/qed/rdma_common.h                |    1 +

Something not directly related to your patches, but they brought my
attention to the fact that all these new (and old) rdma<->net devices
are polluting include/linux

Filtered output:
➜  linux-rdma git:(topic/fixes-for-4.8-2) ls -dl include/linux/*/
drwxrwxr-x  2 leonro leonro  4096 Aug 30 16:27 include/linux/hsi/
drwxrwxr-x  2 leonro leonro  4096 Sep 12 19:08 include/linux/mlx4/
drwxrwxr-x  2 leonro leonro  4096 Sep  7 15:31 include/linux/mlx5/
drwxrwxr-x  2 leonro leonro  4096 Sep  8 17:46 include/linux/qed/

Is this the right place for them?

Thanks