Subject: [net-next v2 0/7] stmmac: dwmac-sti refactor+cleanup

From: Joachim Eastwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 18:54:04 +0100

This patch set aims to remove the init/exit callbacks from the 
dwmac-sti driver and instead use standard PM callbacks. Doing this
will also allow us to cleanup the driver.

Eventually the init/exit callbacks will be deprecated and removed
from all drivers dwmac-* except for dwmac-generic. Drivers will be
refactored to use standard PM and remove callbacks.

Changes since v2:
 - add missing static to sti_dwmac_pm_ops
 - s/sti_dwmac_set_phy_mode/sti_dwmac_set_mode
 - acked/tested by Giuseppe

Joachim Eastwood (7):
  stmmac: dwmac-sti: remove useless of_node check
  stmmac: dwmac-sti: remove clk NULL checks
  stmmac: dwmac-sti: add PM ops and resume function
  stmmac: dwmac-sti: move st,gmac_en parsing to sti_dwmac_parse_data
  stmmac: dwmac-sti: move clk_prepare_enable out of init and add error handling
  stmmac: dwmac-sti: clean up and rename sti_dwmac_init
  stmmac: dwmac-sti: remove unused priv dev member

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sti.c | 87 ++++++++++++++++---------
 1 file changed, 58 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)

-- 
2.10.2