Subject: Re: [PATCH resend] ethtool: add register dump support for fjes driver

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:56:47 -0500

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 09:55:32AM +0900, Taku Izumi wrote:
> This patch adds the register dump format for FUJITSU Extended
> Network device like the following:
> 
>    # ethtool -d es0
> 
> 0x0000: OWNER_EPID    (Owner EPID)                       0x00000001
> 0x0004: MAX_EP        (Maximum EP)                       0x00000008
> 0x0010: DCTL          (Device Control)                   0x00000000
> 0x0020: CR            (Command request)                  0x80000002
> 0x0024: CS            (Command status)                   0x80000002
> 0x0028: SHSTSAL       (Share status address Low)         0xE8215304
> 0x002C: SHSTSAH       (Share status address High)        0x00000007
> 0x0034: REQBL         (Request Buffer length)            0x00008028
> 0x0038: REQBAL        (Request Buffer Address Low)       0xEB0A0000
> 0x003C: REQBAH        (Request Buffer Address High)      0x00000007
> 0x0044: RESPBL        (Response Buffer Length)           0x00000018
> 0x0048: RESPBAL       (Response Buffer Address Low)      0xE41E1220
> 0x004C: RESPBAH       (Response Buffer Address High)     0x00000007
> 0x0080: IS            (Interrupt status)                 0x00000000
> 0x0084: IMS           (Interrupt mask set)               0x7FE00000
> 0x0088: IMC           (Interrupt mask clear)             0x001F0000
> 0x008C: IG            (Interrupt generator)              0x00010000
> 0x0090: ICTL          (Interrupt control)                0x00000000
> 
> Signed-off-by: Taku Izumi <[email-masked]>

Thank you, Taku Izumi. I have merged this patch and will be pushing
it shortly.

I apologize for the delay.

John
-- 
John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email-masked]			might be all we have.  Be ready.