Subject: Re: [PATCH] net:mv88e6xxx: dispose irq mapping

From: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 16:08:56 +0100

On Tue, Dec 06, 2016 at 04:00:27PM +0100, Volodymyr Bendiuga wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> 
> thanks for you comments and time taken to review. I will make a new
> 
> version which will indicate net-next tree.
> 
> About mv88e6xxx_remove(), this function will not be called

Correct, which is why i said:

> and the error path of mv88e6xxx_probe().

which will be called on EPRODE_DEFFER. 

> irq_dispose_mapping() is also called in mv88e6xxx_g2_irq_free(), so
> I put it in a similar

The mapping for chip->device_irq is made in mv88e6xxx_g2_irq_setup(),
so the disposal of the mapping logically goes in
mv88e6xxx_g2_irq_free().

	Andrew