Subject: Re: [PATCH V2 00/22] Broadcom RoCE Driver (bnxt_re)

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 18:27:15 +0200

On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 10:47:54PM -0800, Selvin Xavier wrote:

...

>  create mode 100644 include/uapi/rdma/bnxt_re_uverbs_abi.h

Please use already established naming format for this file.
It will simplify our future integration with rdma-core library.

Thanks

➜  linux-rdma git:(master) ls -l include/uapi/rdma/*-abi.h 
-rw-r--r-- 1 leonro leonro 2291 Dec  7 13:07 include/uapi/rdma/cxgb3-abi.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 leonro leonro 2488 Dec  7 13:07 include/uapi/rdma/cxgb4-abi.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 leonro leonro 2864 Dec  7 13:07 include/uapi/rdma/mlx4-abi.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 leonro leonro 6103 Dec  8 12:52 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5-abi.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 leonro leonro 2932 Dec  7 13:07 include/uapi/rdma/mthca-abi.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 leonro leonro 3380 Dec  7 13:07 include/uapi/rdma/nes-abi.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 leonro leonro 3918 Dec  7 13:07 include/uapi/rdma/ocrdma-abi.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 leonro leonro 2559 Dec  7 13:07 include/uapi/rdma/qedr-abi.h

> 
> -- 
> 2.5.5
> 
> --
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-rdma" in
> the body of a message to [email-masked]
> More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html