Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 3/3] net/tcp-fastopen: Add new API support

From: Willy Tarreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 18:53:46 +0100

Hi Wei,

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 09:15:34AM -0800, Wei Wang wrote:
> Willy,
> 
> Looks like you sent a separate patch on top of this patch series to address
> double connect().

Yes, sorry, I wanted to reply to this thread after the git-send-email
and got caught immediately after :-)

So as suggested by Eric in order to make the review easier, it was done
on top of your series.

> Then I think this patch series should be good to go.
> I will get your patch tested with our TFO test cases.

I think so as well. Thanks for running the tests. On my side I could fix
the haproxy bug which triggered this, and could verify the the whole
series works fine both with and without the haproxy fix. So I think we're
good now.

Thanks,
Willy