Subject: Re: [PATCHv3 net-next 00/12] net: mvpp2: misc improvements and preparation patches

From: Thomas Petazzoni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:32:43 +0100

Hello,

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 11:12:26 -0500 (EST), David Miller wrote:

> For your particular case I'll accept a resubmit.

Resubmit done, patches are now in patchwork. Changes since v3 (also in
the cover letter of v4) :

 - Addition of a patch "net: mvpp2: fix DMA address calculation in
   mvpp2_txq_inc_put()", which fixes a bug in the driver in the
   calculation of DMA addresses. This bug was found using
   DMA_API_DEBUG.

 - Modify the "net: mvpp2: switch to build_skb() in the RX path" patch
   to recalculate the fragment size when the MTU is changed in
   mvpp2_bm_update_mtu().

 - Added Acked-by from Russell King on all patches, except:

    * "net: mvpp2: fix DMA address calculation in
      mvpp2_txq_inc_put()", because it's a new patch

    * "net: mvpp2: switch to build_skb() in the RX path" because I
      modified it since the v3.

 - Rebased on top of 4.10.

Thanks!

Thomas
-- 
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://free-electrons.com