Subject: Re: net/rds: use-after-free in inet_create

From: Sowmini Varadhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:33:28 -0500

On (02/28/17 17:51), Dmitry Vyukov wrote:
> Searching other crashes for "net/rds" I found 2 more crashes that may
> be related. They suggest that the delayed works are not properly
> stopped when the socket is destroyed. That would explain how
> rds_connect_worker accesses freed net, right?

yes, I think we may want to explicitly cancel this workq.. this
in rds_conn_destroy().

I'm trying to build/sanity-test (if lucky, reproduce the bug)
as I send this out.. let me get back to you..

If I have a patch against net-next, would you be willing/able to 
try it out? given that this does not show up on demand, I'm not
sure how we can check that "the fix worked"..

--Sowmini
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-rdma" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html