Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 1/4] gtp: move TEID hash to per socket structure

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:33:00 +0100

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:25:45PM +0100, Andreas Schultz wrote:
> @@ -275,9 +280,9 @@ static int gtp1u_udp_encap_recv(struct gtp_dev *gtp, struct sk_buff *skb)
>  
>  	gtp1 = (struct gtp1_header *)(skb->data + sizeof(struct udphdr));
>  
> -	pctx = gtp1_pdp_find(gtp, ntohl(gtp1->tid));
> +	pctx = gtp1_pdp_find(gsk, ntohl(gtp1->tid));
>  	if (!pctx) {
> -		netdev_dbg(gtp->dev, "No PDP ctx to decap skb=%p\n", skb);
> +		pr_debug("No PDP ctx to decap skb=%p\n", skb);
>  		return 1;

Again the pr_debug() change has resurrected.

I already told you: If we are going to have more than one gtp device,
then this doesn't make sense. I have to repeat things over and over
again, just because you don't want to rebase your patchset for some
reason. I don't find any other explaination for this.

So please remove this debugging rather than rendering this completely
useful.

Moreover this change has nothing to this patch, so this doesn't break
the one logical change per patch.