Subject: [PATCH -next] liquidio: clear the correct memory

From: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 21:18:27 +0300

There is a cut and paste bug here so we accidentally clear the first
few bytes of "resp" a second time instead clearing "ctx".

Fixes: 50c0add534d2 ("liquidio: refactor interrupt moderation code")
Signed-off-by: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_ethtool.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_ethtool.c
index fac02ed2c449..dab10c7e4443 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_ethtool.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_ethtool.c
@@ -1359,7 +1359,7 @@ static int octnet_get_intrmod_cfg(struct lio *lio,
 	memset(resp, 0, sizeof(struct oct_intrmod_resp));
 
 	ctx = (struct oct_intrmod_context *)sc->ctxptr;
-	memset(resp, 0, sizeof(struct oct_intrmod_context));
+	memset(ctx, 0, sizeof(struct oct_intrmod_context));
 	WRITE_ONCE(ctx->cond, 0);
 	ctx->octeon_id = lio_get_device_id(oct_dev);
 	init_waitqueue_head(&ctx->wc);