Subject: [PATCH v2 04/10] ftgmac100: Set netdev->hw_features

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 13:27:04 +1000

So features can be turned on/off via ethtool

Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/faraday/ftgmac100.c | 7 ++++---
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/faraday/ftgmac100.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/faraday/ftgmac100.c
index bd25b6b..cef5909 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/faraday/ftgmac100.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/faraday/ftgmac100.c
@@ -1472,14 +1472,15 @@ static int ftgmac100_probe(struct platform_device *pdev)
 	}
 
 	/* Base feature set */
-	netdev->features = NETIF_F_RXCSUM | NETIF_F_HW_CSUM |
+	netdev->hw_features = NETIF_F_RXCSUM | NETIF_F_HW_CSUM |
 		NETIF_F_GRO | NETIF_F_SG;
 
 	/* AST2400  doesn't have working HW checksum generation */
 	if (np && (of_device_is_compatible(np, "aspeed,ast2400-mac")))
-		netdev->features &= ~NETIF_F_HW_CSUM;
+		netdev->hw_features &= ~NETIF_F_HW_CSUM;
 	if (np && of_get_property(np, "no-hw-checksum", NULL))
-		netdev->features &= ~(NETIF_F_HW_CSUM | NETIF_F_RXCSUM);
+		netdev->hw_features &= ~(NETIF_F_HW_CSUM | NETIF_F_RXCSUM);
+	netdev->features |= netdev->hw_features;
 
 	/* register network device */
 	err = register_netdev(netdev);
-- 
2.9.3