Subject: [PATCH net-next] tcp_cubic: fix typo in module param description

From: Chema Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:22:23 -0700

From: Chema Gonzalez <[email-masked]>

Signed-off-by: Chema Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ipv4/tcp_cubic.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/net/ipv4/tcp_cubic.c b/net/ipv4/tcp_cubic.c
index c99230efcd52..0683ba447d77 100644
--- a/net/ipv4/tcp_cubic.c
+++ b/net/ipv4/tcp_cubic.c
@@ -72,7 +72,7 @@ MODULE_PARM_DESC(tcp_friendliness, "turn on/off tcp friendliness");
 module_param(hystart, int, 0644);
 MODULE_PARM_DESC(hystart, "turn on/off hybrid slow start algorithm");
 module_param(hystart_detect, int, 0644);
-MODULE_PARM_DESC(hystart_detect, "hyrbrid slow start detection mechanisms"
+MODULE_PARM_DESC(hystart_detect, "hybrid slow start detection mechanisms"
 		 " 1: packet-train 2: delay 3: both packet-train and delay");
 module_param(hystart_low_window, int, 0644);
 MODULE_PARM_DESC(hystart_low_window, "lower bound cwnd for hybrid slow start");
-- 
2.12.2.816.g2cccc81164-goog