Subject: [PATCH netnext 0/3] packet: Add option to create new fanout group with unique id.

From: Mike Maloney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:25:43 -0400

From: Mike Maloney <[email-masked]>

Fanout uses a per net global namespace. A process that intends to create a
new fanout group can accidentally join an existing group. It is
not possible to detect this.

Add a socket option to specify on the first call to
setsockopt(..., PACKET_FANOUT, ...) to ensure that a new group is created.
Also add tests.

Mike Maloney (3):
  selftests/net: cleanup unused parameter in psock_fanout
  packet: add PACKET_FANOUT_FLAG_UNIQUEID to assign new fanout group id.
  selftests/net: add tests for PACKET_FANOUT_FLAG_UNIQUEID

 include/uapi/linux/if_packet.h             |  1 +
 net/packet/af_packet.c                     | 44 ++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/net/psock_fanout.c | 93 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 3 files changed, 128 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.12.2.816.g2cccc81164-goog