Subject: Re: [v2, 01/10] rt2x00: change function pointers for register accessors

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 13:46:41 +0000 (UTC)

Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]> wrote:
> This prepares the driver for changing all the 'read' register accessors
> to return the value instead of passing it by reference. Since a lot
> of them are used in callbacks, this takes care of the callbacks first,
> adding a couple of helpers that will be removed again one at a time.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>

10 patches applied to wireless-drivers-next.git, thanks.

6b81745e36e3 rt2x00: change function pointers for register accessors
16d571bb0fe6 rt2x00: convert rt2800_rfcsr_read return type
aea8baa10ac5 rt2x00: convert rt2x00_rf_read return type
3954b4e30609 rt2x00: convert rt2x00mmio_register_read return type
48bde9c96972 rt2x00: convert rt2x00usb_register_read return type
eebd68e7824b rt2x00: convert rt2800_register_read return type
5fbbe378890f rt2x00: convert rt2*_bbp_read return type
38651683aa98 rt2x00: convert rt2x00_eeprom_read return type
5c6a25855cbd rt2x00: convert rt2800_eeprom_read return type
b9b238726716 rt2x00: convert rt2x00_desc_read return type

-- 
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9731331/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches