Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/3] bpf: Add BPF support to all perf_event

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 19:03:33 -0700

v2->v3: more refactoring to address Peter's feedback.
Now all perf_events are attachable and readable

v1->v2: address Peter's feedback. Refactor patch 1 to allow attaching
bpf programs to all event types and reading counters from all of them as well
patch 2 - more tests
patch 3 - address Dave's feedback and document bpf_perf_event_read()
and bpf_perf_event_output() properly

Alexei Starovoitov (1):
  perf, bpf: Add BPF support to all perf_event types

Teng Qin (2):
  samples/bpf: add tests for more perf event types
  bpf: update perf event helper functions documentation

 include/linux/perf_event.h     |   7 +-
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h       |  11 ++-
 kernel/bpf/arraymap.c          |  29 +------
 kernel/events/core.c           |  47 ++++++-----
 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c       |  21 ++---
 samples/bpf/bpf_helpers.h      |   3 +-
 samples/bpf/trace_event_user.c |  73 ++++++++++++++---
 samples/bpf/tracex6_kern.c     |  28 +++++--
 samples/bpf/tracex6_user.c     | 180 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h |  11 ++-
 10 files changed, 287 insertions(+), 123 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.3