Subject: [PATCH] drop_monitor: fix semicolon.cocci warnings

From: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 02:44:58 +0800

net/core/drop_monitor.c:555:36-37: Unneeded semicolon

 Remove unneeded semicolon.

Generated by: scripts/coccinelle/misc/semicolon.cocci

Fixes: d5bf05101a5c ("drop_monitor: let drop stat support net ns")
CC: martin Zhang <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Fengguang Wu <[email-masked]>
---

 drop_monitor.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- a/net/core/drop_monitor.c
+++ b/net/core/drop_monitor.c
@@ -552,7 +552,7 @@ static void __net_exit dm_net_exit(struc
 		data = (struct ns_pcpu_dm_data *)per_cpu_ptr(pcpu_data, cpu);
 		if (data->skb)
 			kfree_skb(data->skb);
-		del_timer_sync(&data->send_timer);;
+		del_timer_sync(&data->send_timer);
 	}
 }