Subject: [git pull] vfs.git network field-by-field copyin patches

From: Al Viro <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 03:50:54 +0100

[My apologies for late pull requests - I hoped to be back to normal
connectivity by yesterday evening.  Spent the night sitting in Logan
instead...]

This part of misc.compat queue was held back for review from networking
folks and since davem has jus ACKed those...

The following changes since commit 0d0606060baefdb13d3d80dba1b4c816b0676e16:

  mqueue: move compat syscalls to native ones (2017-07-04 13:13:49 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/vfs.git misc.compat

for you to fetch changes up to f8f8a727eab1c5b78c3703a461565b042979cc79:

  get_compat_bpf_fprog(): don't copyin field-by-field (2017-07-04 13:14:34 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Al Viro (3):
      copy_msghdr_from_user(): get rid of field-by-field copyin
      get_compat_msghdr(): get rid of field-by-field copyin
      get_compat_bpf_fprog(): don't copyin field-by-field

 net/compat.c | 49 +++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------
 net/socket.c | 31 ++++++++++++++-----------------
 2 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)