Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2] openvswitch: enable NSH support

From: Jiri Benc <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:10:55 +0200

On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:47:23 +0800, Yang, Yi wrote:
> is "__be32 context[4]" ok?

Yes, that looks better.

> So define three new netlink attributes
> 
> OVS_ACTION_ATTR_NSH_BASE_HEADER
> OVS_ACTION_ATTR_NSH_MD1_DATA
> OVS_ACTION_ATTR_NSH_MD2_DATA
> 
> OVS_ACTION_ATTR_PUSH_NSH is nested netlink attribute, it will nest
> OVS_ACTION_ATTR_NSH_BASE_HEADER and OVS_ACTION_ATTR_NSH_MD1_DATA for MD
> type 1, it will nest OVS_ACTION_ATTR_NSH_BASE_HEADER and
> OVS_ACTION_ATTR_NSH_MD2_DATA for MD type 2. I'll compeletely remove struct
> ovs_action_push_nsh, is it ok?

Yes, that's the way to do it.

What should be done with struct ovs_key_nsh? Even with "c" renamed to
"context", it's still MD type 1 only structure. What is the plan for
MD type 2 support wrt. this structure?

Thanks,

 Jiri