Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] various sizeof cleanups

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:29:15 -0700

Noticed some places that were using sizeof as an operator.
This is legal C but is not the convention used in the kernel.

Stephen Hemminger (4):
  tun/tap: use paren's with sizeof
  virtio: put paren around sizeof
  skge: add paren around sizeof arg
  mlx4: sizeof style usage

 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/skge.c                |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/alloc.c         |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/cmd.c           |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_resources.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_rx.c         |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_tx.c         |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/eq.c            | 20 +++++++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/fw.c            |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/icm.c           |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/icm.h           |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/intf.c          |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/main.c          | 12 +++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/mcg.c           | 12 +++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/mr.c            | 10 ++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/qp.c            | 12 +++++------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/resource_tracker.c  | 24 +++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/tap.c                                  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/tun.c                                  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c                           |  2 +-
 19 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0