Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v4] openvswitch: enable NSH support

From: "Yang, Yi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:31:31 +0800

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 09:31:03PM +0800, Jiri Benc wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 15:26:01 +0200, Jiri Benc wrote:
> > Out of time for today, will continue the review next week. Again, feel
> > free to send a new version meanwhile or wait for the rest of the
> > review, whatever works better for you.
> 
> One more thing: before you send a new version, be sure and double check
> that you addressed *all* of the feedback. In this version, you still
> have not addressed a few things I gave feedback on in the previous
> version. This wastes everyone's time.

I did check every comment you added and tried my best to fix them, maybe
you mean that hacky attr & mask code, I think that one is ok in v4, I have
used your proposal in v5 and has small change, from my perspective, they
don't have what difference :-)

> 
> It doesn't mean I'm always right, of course, but you either explain why
> I'm wrong or change the code. It's generally not acceptable to ignore
> feedback.

Will be more careful later in order that we can have a more efficient
review. Thank you so much for your great comments.

> Thank you,
>  Jiri