Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH] dt-binding: net: sfp binding documentation

From: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 16:05:30 +0200

> The implementation that I've designed is based around the boards that
> I have access to and the various public SFP documentation.  I think
> documenting the bindings suggests that they are stable - I don't think
> we're really ready to make that assertion yet - there may be things
> that have been missed which will only come up when other people start
> using this code.

Hi Russell

That was the point of merging the code. It gets it into people hands
so they can start using it. I want to add support for DSA to make use
of phylink, since i have a couple of boards with SFF connected to
switch ports. I know Cumulus have interest in the code, for their
switches and so do Westermo. 

       Andrew
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe devicetree" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html