Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] tcp: Add software rx timestamp for TCP.

From: Mike Maloney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:27:01 -0400

From: Mike Maloney <[email-masked]>

Add software rx timestamps for TCP, and a test to ensure consistency of
behavior between IP, UDP, and TCP implementations.

Mike Maloney (2):
  tcp: Extend SOF_TIMESTAMPING_RX_SOFTWARE to TCP recvmsg
  selftests/net: Add a test to validate behavior of rx timestamps

 include/net/tcp.h                                  |   9 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp.c                                     |  63 ++++
 net/ipv4/tcp_input.c                               |  35 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c                                |   2 +
 net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c                                |   2 +
 .../selftests/networking/timestamping/.gitignore   |   1 +
 .../selftests/networking/timestamping/Makefile     |   4 +-
 .../networking/timestamping/rxtimestamp.c          | 379 +++++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 489 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/networking/timestamping/rxtimestamp.c

-- 
2.14.1.480.gb18f417b89-goog