Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 09/11] bnxt_en: bnxt: add TC flower filter offload support

From: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 15:36:07 +0200

Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 07:40:33PM CEST, [email-masked] wrote:
>From: Sathya Perla <[email-masked]>
>
>This patch adds support for offloading TC based flow
>rules and actions for the 'flower' classifier in the bnxt_en driver.
>It includes logic to parse flow rules and actions received from the
>TC subsystem, store them and issue the corresponding
>hwrm_cfa_flow_alloc/free FW cmds. L2/IPv4/IPv6 flows and drop,
>redir, vlan push/pop actions are supported in this patch.
>
>In this patch the hwrm_cfa_flow_xxx routines are just stubs.
>The code for these routines is introduced in the next patch for easier
>review. Also, the code to query the TC/flower action stats will
>be introduced in a subsequent patch.

Hi.

You are missing checks for the offload. Please see nfp as an example:
Function nfp_flower_setup_tc:

            !is_classid_clsact_ingress(cls_flower->common.classid) ||
            cls_flower->common.chain_index)

Do you support both ingress and egress or ingress only?

You certainly don't support multichain.