Subject: [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: review Renesas DT bindings as well

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 22:28:53 +0300

When adding myself  as a reviewer for  the Renesas  Ethernet drivers
I somehow forgot about the bindings -- I want to review them as well.

Fixes: 8e6569af3a1b ("MAINTAINERS: add myself as Renesas Ethernet drivers reviewer")
Signed-off-by: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>

---
The patch is against DaveM's 'net.git' repo.

 MAINTAINERS |    2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

Index: net/MAINTAINERS
===================================================================
--- net.orig/MAINTAINERS
+++ net/MAINTAINERS
@@ -11379,6 +11379,8 @@ RENESAS ETHERNET DRIVERS
 R:	Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
 L:	[email-masked]
 L:	[email-masked]
+F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/renesas,*.txt
+F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/sh_eth.txt
 F:	drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/
 F:	include/linux/sh_eth.h