Subject: [PATCH] Documentation: fix ascii art in networking docs

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 18:22:17 +0200

Fix ascii-art.

Signed-off-by: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>

---

Resent, because I did not get DaveM's address right.

diff --git a/Documentation/networking/switchdev.txt b/Documentation/networking/switchdev.txt
index 5e40e1f..6309e90 100644
--- a/Documentation/networking/switchdev.txt
+++ b/Documentation/networking/switchdev.txt
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ with SR-IOV or soft switches, such as OVS, are possible.
                       sw1p1  +  sw1p3  +  sw1p5  +          eth1
                         +    |    +    |    +    |            +
                         |    |    |    |    |    |            |
-                     +--+----+----+----+-+--+----+---+  +-----+-----+
+                     +--+----+----+----+----+----+---+  +-----+-----+
                      |         Switch driver         |  |    mgmt   |
                      |        (this document)        |  |   driver  |
                      |                               |  |           |

-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html