Subject: [PATCH 0/4] pull request for net-next: batman-adv 2017-10-06

From: Simon Wunderlich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 15:54:33 +0200

Hi David,

here is a small cleanup pull request of batman-adv to go into net-next.

Please pull or let me know of any problem!

Thank you,
      Simon

The following changes since commit 242c1a28eb61cb34974e8aa05235d84355940a8a:

  net: Remove useless function skb_header_release (2017-09-22 20:43:13 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.open-mesh.org/linux-merge.git tags/batadv-next-for-davem-20171006

for you to fetch changes up to 706cc9f51d9a22528af18d4b3ffbd17b30a1d3b0:

  batman-adv: Add argument names for function ptr definitions (2017-09-30 09:31:34 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
This cleanup patchset includes the following patches:

 - bump version strings, by Simon Wunderlich

 - Cleanup patches to make checkpatch happy, by Sven Eckelmann (3 patches)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Simon Wunderlich (1):
      batman-adv: Start new development cycle

Sven Eckelmann (3):
      batman-adv: Remove unnecessary parentheses
      batman-adv: Fix "line over 80 characters" checkpatch warning
      batman-adv: Add argument names for function ptr definitions

 net/batman-adv/bat_iv_ogm.c            | 24 ++++++++++++------------
 net/batman-adv/bat_v.c                 |  2 +-
 net/batman-adv/bat_v_elp.c             |  6 +++---
 net/batman-adv/bat_v_ogm.c             | 12 ++++++------
 net/batman-adv/distributed-arp-table.c |  4 ++--
 net/batman-adv/gateway_client.c        |  8 ++++----
 net/batman-adv/gateway_common.c        | 18 +++++++++---------
 net/batman-adv/hard-interface.c        | 12 ++++++------
 net/batman-adv/icmp_socket.c           |  4 ++--
 net/batman-adv/main.c                  | 12 ++++++------
 net/batman-adv/main.h                  |  2 +-
 net/batman-adv/multicast.c             |  2 +-
 net/batman-adv/originator.c            | 26 +++++++++++++-------------
 net/batman-adv/routing.c               |  6 +++---
 net/batman-adv/send.c                  |  6 +++---
 net/batman-adv/soft-interface.c        |  6 +++---
 net/batman-adv/sysfs.c                 |  4 ++--
 net/batman-adv/tp_meter.c              |  2 +-
 18 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 78 deletions(-)