Subject: pull request: bluetooth-next 2017-10-19

From: Johan Hedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:29:14 +0300

Hi Dave,

Here's the first bluetooth-next pull request targeting the 4.15 kernel
release.

 - Multiple fixes & improvements to the hci_bcm driver
 - DT improvements, e.g. new local-bd-address property
 - Fixes & improvements to ECDH usage. Private key is now generated by
   the crypto subsystem.
 - gcc-4.9 warning fixes

Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Johan

---
The following changes since commit 4bc4e64c2cfdafa6b8ecdcc5edf10cc1a147587f:

  Merge tag 'batadv-next-for-davem-20171006' of git://git.open-mesh.org/linux-merge (2017-10-06 10:12:52 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to fac72b243cc789bb209e6eca824919b42d98cfe2:

  Bluetooth: mark expected switch fall-throughs (2017-10-14 09:25:51 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnd Bergmann (3):
      ieee802154: fix gcc-4.9 warnings
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: fix build error without CONFIG_PM
      Bluetooth: BT_HCIUART now depends on SERIAL_DEV_BUS

Arvind Yadav (1):
      Bluetooth: btmrvl: *_err() and *_info() strings should end with newlines

Gustavo A. R. Silva (1):
      Bluetooth: mark expected switch fall-throughs

Hans de Goede (12):
      Bluetooth: hci_uart_set_flow_control: Fix NULL deref when using serdev
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Fix setting of irq trigger type
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Move bcm_platform_probe call out of bcm_acpi_probe
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Move platform_get_irq call to bcm_probe
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Store device pointer instead of platform_device pointer
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Rename bcm_platform_probe to bcm_get_resources
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Make acpi_probe get irq from ACPI resources
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Make suspend/resume functions platform_dev independent
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Add (runtime)pm support to the serdev driver
      Bluetooth: btbcm: Add entry for BCM4356A2 UART bluetooth
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Add support for BCM2E7E
      Revert "Bluetooth: btusb: Add workaround for Broadcom devices without product id"

Ian W MORRISON (3):
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Correct context of IRQ polarity message
      Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Add support for MINIX Z83-4 based devices
      Bluetooth: btbcm: Add support for MINIX Z83-4 based devices

Johan Hovold (1):
      Bluetooth: avoid silent hci_bcm ACPI PM regression

Kees Cook (1):
      Bluetooth: Convert timers to use timer_setup()

Loic Poulain (4):
      Bluetooth: btqcomsmd: Add support for BD address setup
      dt-bindings: net: document Bluetooth bindings in one place
      dt-bindings: soc: qcom: Add local-bd-address property to WCNSS-BT
      Bluetooth: btqcomsmd: retrieve BD address from DT property

Marcel Holtmann (1):
      Bluetooth: Fix compiler warning with selftest duration calculation

Tudor Ambarus (5):
      Bluetooth: move ecdh allocation outside of ecdh_helper
      Bluetooth: ecdh_helper - reveal error codes
      Bluetooth: selftest - check for errors when computing ZZ
      Bluetooth: ecdh_helper - fix leak of private key
      Bluetooth: let the crypto subsystem generate the ecc privkey

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/bluetooth.txt          |   5 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/soc/qcom/qcom,wcnss.txt    |   8 +
 drivers/bluetooth/Kconfig                          |   3 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/bcm203x.c                        |   2 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/bluecard_cs.c                    |   7 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btbcm.c                          |   3 +
 drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_sdio.c                    |   6 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btqcomsmd.c                      |  45 ++++
 drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c                          |  18 --
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_bcm.c                        | 263 ++++++++++++---------
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_bcsp.c                       |  10 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_h5.c                         |  10 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_ldisc.c                      |   7 +
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_ll.c                         |   2 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_qca.c                        |  17 +-
 drivers/net/ieee802154/ca8210.c                    |   2 +-
 net/bluetooth/ecdh_helper.c                        | 228 +++++++++---------
 net/bluetooth/ecdh_helper.h                        |   9 +-
 net/bluetooth/selftest.c                           |  48 +++-
 net/bluetooth/smp.c                                | 127 ++++++----
 20 files changed, 487 insertions(+), 333 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/bluetooth.txt