Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] bpf: add support for BASE_RTT

From: Lawrence Brakmo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:05:38 -0700

This patch set adds the following functionality to socket_ops BPF
programs.
1) Add bpf helper function bpf_getsocketops. Currently only supports
   TCP_CONGESTION
2) Add BPF_SOCKET_OPS_BASE_RTT op to get the base RTT of the
   connection. In general, the base RTT indicates the threshold such
   that RTTs above it indicate congestion. More details in the
   relevant patches.   
 
Consists of the following patches:

[PATCH net-next 1/5] bpf: add support for BPF_SOCK_OPS_BASE_RTT
[PATCH net-next 2/5] bpf: Adding helper function bpf_getsockops
[PATCH net-next 3/5] bpf: Add BPF_SOCKET_OPS_BASE_RTT support to
[PATCH net-next 4/5] bpf: sample BPF_SOCKET_OPS_BASE_RTT program
[PATCH net-next 5/5] bpf: create samples/bpf/tcp_bpf.readme

 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                  | 26 +++++++++++--
 net/core/filter.c                         | 46 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 net/ipv4/tcp_nv.c                         | 40 +++++++++++++++++++-
 samples/bpf/Makefile                      |  1 +
 samples/bpf/tcp_basertt_kern.c            | 78 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 samples/bpf/tcp_bbf.readme                | 27 ++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/bpf_helpers.h |  3 ++
7 files changed, 214 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)